Apply for Your MMJ Card with LeafyDOC
We are Simple
We guide you every step of the way in making your MMJ Medical Card initial application or renewal process easy to navigate. Once you are approved, you can go shopping at your dispensary.
We are Affordable
New Patient: $199
Veteran / Disability: $149
(State Fees are Not Included)
We are Legitimate
At Leafy DOC you will be evaluated for you Medical Card by a licensed providers. When you are approved the provider will send you an approval letter with their recommendation as required by your state.
How It Works
Get you medical evaluation from a board-certified provider from the comfort of your home so you can go shopping at your dispensary.
Step 1: Easily Book appointments
Skip unnecessary trips to the doctors office and do your appointment from the comfort of your home. Provide basic medical history and book your appointment.
Step 2: Live Video Chat
Easily talk to your provider on your phone or tablet. The provider will evaluate your condition and will address your questions.
Step 3: Receive your Medical Card
If you are approved for your medical card you will receive your approval email and depending on where you live you will either print your temporary card the next day or will receive your card in the mail.
Leafy DOC Promise
Certified. Responsive. Compassionate.
Approved or Your Money Back
Exceptional Customer Service
Requirements to apply for a medical card
Be 18 years of age or older
You must be able to provide proof of your Illinois residency
You cannot have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
You must have a diagnosis that qualifies in Illinois
You must submit a signed Physician Certification with your IDPH application – and that is where we come in! We will provide the Physician Certification and then you can apply to get your card.
PTSD & Terminal Illnesses
• Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
• Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Anorexia Nervosa
• Arnold-Chiari malformation and Syringomelia
• Cachexia/wasting syndrome
• Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
• Chronic Pain
• Crohn’s disease (Now includes Ulcerative Colitis)
• CRPS (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type II)
• Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
• Fibromyalgia (severe)
• Fibrous dysplasia
• Hepatitis C
• Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
• Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Interstitial Cystitis
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Muscular dystrophy
• Myasthenia Gravis
• Nail-patella syndrome
• Neuro-Behcet’s Autoimmune Disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Polycystic Kidney Disease
• Post-concussion syndrome
• RSD (Complex Regional Pain Syndromes Type I)
• Residual limb pain
• Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
• Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
• Sjogren’s syndrome
• Spinal cord disease, including, but not limited to, arachnoiditis, Tarlov cysts, hydromyelia, syringomyelia (You must have a documented MRI showing herniated disc)
• Spinal cord injury
• Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
• Superior canal dehiscence syndrome
• Tourette’s syndrome
• Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Illinois Department of Health IDPH Application Fee – due when you complete the IDPH online application $100 per year, $200 for 2 years, $250 for a three year card 50% off for veterans and people on disability.
"Easily directed to a MD, scheduled appt, received reminders, and the telehealth conference occurred as scheduled. All information was clear and further direction was provided."
Antoinette, Sep 2nd
Get care from the comfort of your home.
Our telehealth locations and expanding
Leafy DOC is a healthcare technology platform with a team of technology enthusiasts and state-licensed doctors. We believe all people deserve access to medical products if they think it might improve their quality of life. We help by connecting patients and doctors online, to provide evaluations for each individual looking to better their life.
Whether you're a connoisseur or thinking of becoming a first-time medical patient, our doctors will listen to your needs and give you an honest opinion about whether they think can help.